Friday 9 October 2015

Gangtok, Sikkim, India

Mall Road, Gangtok
        Gangtok is a municipality, the capital and the largest town of the Indian state of Sikkim. It also is the headquarters of the East Sikkim district. Gangtok is located in the eastern Himalayan range, at an elevation of 1,650 m (5,410 ft). The town's population of 100,000 belongs to different ethnicities such as Nepalis, Lepchas and Bhutia. Nestled within higher peaks of the Himalaya and enjoying a year-round mild temperate climate, Gangtok is at the centre of Sikkim's tourism industry.



Nathula Border, Gangtok, SK

Nathula Border, Gangtok, SK
 Friends (Left to Right): Ashish, Nikhita, Urvashi, Sandeep, Deepak, Gurumeet, Bulbul, Pooja, Sanjay (me).

I had a lot of fun with my family. I miss these moments a lot. It was a different fun to go so height.
Nathula Border, Gangtok, SK

Nathula Border, Gangtok, SK

Nathula Border, Gangtok, SK






I and Ashish had enjoyed so much, hardly anyone would have enjoyed this much.












We enjoyed ourselves a lot for fun.










Again.. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I like you blog! Sometomes I share your links at this tour packages darjeeling gangtok site. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. A blog is brilliantly written and provides all the necessary information. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. We are also providing  Cab Services in Gangtok.
    For more details visit our site.  https://www.bharattaxi.com/gangtok
    Call On:- +919696000999

    ReplyDelete

Pattaya & Bangkok, Thailand

Day 1 - Pattaya